Sheffield Doc/Fest returns for its 26th Edition 6–11 June 2019!
A world-leading and the UK's premier documentary film festival, Doc/Fest is hub for all non-fiction storytelling across all platforms, from feature length to short films and series, audio documentaries, interactive projects, virtual and augmented reality, and live events.
Come and enjoy:
- Film programme of over 150 premieres of the very best international documentaries;
- Alternate Realities exhibition for innovation in virtual and augmented reality, gaming and interactive storytelling;
- Talks & Sessions for inspiring discussions with world-renowned filmmakers and industry leaders;
- Marketplace & Talent, a leading international marketplace and training ground for documentary and non-fiction business and talent development;
- Parties and networking drinks to get together with the people you want to meet and dance all night long.
Every year, we’re proud to connect thousands of documentary makers with industry players, resulting in the discovery of new talent, new collaborations, and new commissions. We’re passionate about storytelling and believe that everyone has a story to tell in their own way: come to Doc/Fest’s 26th Edition 6-11 June 2019, and be inspired. What's Your Story?
The full Festival programme of films, virtual and interactive programme, talks & sessions, market opportunities and events will be launched in Spring 2019. For more information, including concessions and group bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the full terms and conditions before purchasing a pass.
Sheffield Doc/Fest is committed to providing a positive and inclusive experience for all festival audiences, to enable attendees to discover documentary, including those with disabilities and other access requirements. For all enquiries relating to accessibility and reasonable adjustments please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 114 276 5141. Click here to read more.
2019 Festival Passes
Early Bird Pass - £259 + VAT
The Early Bird Pass comprises one full registration giving you access to Sheffield Doc/Fest 2019: 6 - 11 June. This pass includes access to the Film Programme, Alternate Realities programme, Talks & Sessions, the Marketplace, the Doc/Player and all social events and parties.
This pass is available from 7th December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
Early Bird Doc/Lover Wristband – £49.17 + VAT
Want to attend a number of films? The Doc/Lover Wristband gives you access to up to 12 film screenings, with free access to post-screening Q&As with filmmakers and the stars of the films during the Festival.
This wristband is available from 30 November until 31 January 2019. But be quick, there are a limited number of these available.
Concession Pass - £139 + VAT
The Concession Pass comprises one full registration giving you access to Sheffield Doc/Fest 2019: 6 - 11 June. This pass includes access to the Film Programme, Alternate Realities programme, Talks & Sessions, the Marketplace, the Doc/Player and all social events and parties.
Before registering for a Concession Pass, we require proof of concession status. Your proof of concession status must be valid until 11 June 2019.
Please email one of the following forms of proof to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full time students: NUS Student Card, University Student Card, International Student Identity Card, Letter from your university verifying student status.
- Senior Citizens (60+): Driver’s License, Railcard, Freedom Pass, Passport, Birth Certificate.
- Claimants: Letter from The Department of Work and Pensions, on headed paper, signed by a representative, verifying Job Seekers Allowance or Incapacity Benefit. Carers should send proof of their status.
This pass is available from 1 September 2018 and expires on 31 May 2019.Log in to purchase